- Founded: 1988
- Address: St # 19, Muroor Road, Al Saada Street, Al Nahyan – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Tel: +97122066666
The sprawling Abu Dhabi Men’s College (ADMC) campus, which opened in 1988, includes existing scientific and PC labs and specialized workshops, as well as classrooms equipped with state-of-the-art inventions that allow students to Provides assistance in selecting abilities that need to be exceeded. Expectations in their chosen professions.
ADMC Technology’s Center of Excellence for Applied Research and Training is located next to the top colleges.
The Academic Services Unit encourages students in their studies. available. We primarily oversee student enrollment, enrollment, student records and development. The following services are provided by the unit.
- Student schedules
- Educational record
- identification card
- General statistics on program guidelines
- Admission Inquiry
- Registration and questioning of student records
- Program transfer requests
- Exam timetable
Finance and Facilities
The Department of Finance and Facilities provides an encouraging event to all aspects of school life and the exercises at ADMC, and the ADMC’s efforts to meet the necessary expenses. The department meets customer loyalty by upgrading productivity.
- IT Services provides skilled and good support to the school group by maintaining the Gigabit College network, more than 2600 remote tablets, desktops, servers and all related equipment and programming support.
- IT services are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We respond to student and job inquiries on a timely basis.
- The department provides advice on various IT related issues and is constantly at the forefront of innovating.
With a professional group of staff, the division offers a range of services to the college. With development liaison with prominent retailers in the UAE, staff are kept ready to consult on the latest and current and future models.
- Keeping up to date and maintaining the college network is focused on providing a quality and secure framework to all customers. We conduct professional improvement sessions and accept exceptional activities.
Independent Learning Center (ILC)
The Independent Learning Center provides an environment away from the classroom that provides support, comfort and support that is acceptable to every student. With access to absolute best learning opportunities using current periods and ESL assets, it addresses the only contradictions and learning styles that motivate students to learn and improve their graduate outcomes.
Student Services ADMC provides support to students. It is the intervening center point between students, college management, employers, sponsors and external associations. Student service staff includes Career Center, Student Counselor, Workplacement and Student Council. Each of these facilities has special responsibilities and duties and encourages students.
Career Center staff are able to provide professional guidance to students, individuals or groups at any stage, prior to enrollment. Job fairs are usually held twice a year to inform students about the beginning of a career.
Students have direct access to the Student Counselor on a walk or referral basis. Students may be referred to academic and individual matters with a view to the ultimate goal of academic advancement and self-improvement.
Some projects require students to end up working in a group for less than two months before graduating. The work placement office masterminds the arrangements to ensure that the appropriate position is completed.
Interested students are selected each year to join the Student Council. Council members talk to the school organization about students’ ideas and concerns. The council is involved in programs and general enthusiasm exercises for students.
Over the past 26 years, Abu Dhabi Men’s College has graduated more than 12,000 students from both the public and private sectors of the UAE and UAE workforce. Many graduates play an integral part of their associations, holding key and encouraging positions widely at the regional and global levels.
Studying at Abu Dhabi Men’s College will be a fascinating and important idea to enhance your basic skills and abilities. Student coordinators want to unite as many of the graduating classes as possible, so as to create a system of professionals and industry leaders who understand the energy of modern education.
It is a college with a notorious reputation across the board and for its exceptional education, with over 26 years of age. Above all, it is a college that puts students at the center of it all. ADMC is home to an exceptional staff and a group of students dedicated to supporting educational initiatives.
Where they work
- Higher Colleges of Technology
- ADNOC Group
- Etihad Airways
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority – DEWA
- Petroleum Development Oman
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation
- Emirates NBD
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
What they do
- Information Technology
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Leadership: Eng. Abdu Rahman Al Jahoushi (Director)
- Gender: Boys
- Number of Students: 12000
- Tel: +97122066666