- Founded: 2014
- Address: University City – Sharjah, UAE
- Tel: +97165181111 / +97165181141
University City Sharjah & spread overs an a area of the approximately 2000 to 2000, Al Qasmia University has been placed in a prominent position by design, to make it accessible from all routes, and remote To be spot on.
The University stands out as a leading institution of higher learning and research. His ideology is to guide all matters which through his ideology, philosophy and beliefs of Islam is tantamount to a tolerant faith for the whole world. In addition to maintaining the exchange of ideas between religions and customs, there are plans to advance science, literature and the arts in all cultures.
AQ strives to excel in education and attract scholars and researchers from around the world. The university strives to provide its students with science, understanding and accepted Islamic practices as a standard of living throughout history. In addition, it strives to establish its academic and research-based courses on a regular basis in order to keep up-to-date with the latest and never-ending region of up-to-date information, while maintaining true Islamic standards. Similarly, the experiences of the student community need to be enhanced by the teachers, researchers and students who empower it in order to carry out scholarly innovation and thoughtful inquiries. It also aims to reaffirm the humanitarian standards of all religious beliefs in order to maximize unity among all people.
The university aims to raise the standard of Islam as a way of life. It reasonably trains students in the fields of religion and traditional sciences. It prepares students in such a way that they can develop as much Islamic roots of information and scientific techniques as possible. AQU encourages research focused on scientific strategies, graduate programs, and the affairs of the Islamic world. It also trains scholars and experts, helps in the development of literary works and the development of sciences and arts. The Institute believes in helping the community while preserving true Arabic customs and harmonious Islamic culture and traditions.
We want to strengthen social and scientific ties with various colleges as well as local, foreign and international experts. The university provides a scientific platform to improve understanding between followers of different Islamic factions. It also supports the principles of dialogue between religions and sects. The university is passionate about having a place with Islamic culture, appreciating its standards and learning about its heritage and achievements. It supports the development of literary works, arts and sciences among Muslims and connects them with Islamic institutions. In the same way, we develop dedicated talents and provide them with support for society in general and the Islamic world in particular.
1. Learning at Al Qasmia University:
The university offers degree programs for a period of 4 years. This timeframe does not include the “Deep Arabic Language Program”. For the duration of this period, students must complete anywhere between 129 and 135 credit hours to earn a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas of study:
- Bachelor in Sharia Islamic Studies
- Bachelor in Sharia principles of religion
- Bachelor in Sharia Jurisprudence and its Basic Principles
- Bachelor in Arabic Language and Literature
- Bachelor in Islamic History and Civilization
- Bachelor in Mass Communication
- Bachelor in Economics
- Teaching Source:
- Arabic is the official language for lecturing at the College of Sharia and Islamic Studies and the College of Arts and Humanities.
- However, a mixture of Arabic and English is used in colleges of Mass Communication and Business Administration to offer instructions.
- Undergraduate students who do not speak Arabic as their mother tongue are required to take a placement test in Arabic.
- Students who pass the exam can immediately proceed to study courses related to their major.
- Students who fail the exam have to take a deep Arabic language course which should be completed in 1 to 2 official semesters.
- Bachelor’s Program Admission Conditions:
- Students need a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Candidates need to get at least 70% average to apply in these colleges.
- Candidates with a religion high school diploma are required to obtain at least 75% marks for admission to the College of Sharia and Islamic Studies.
- Candidates with a Commercial High School Diploma are required to obtain at least 80 marks for admission in the College of Business Administration.
- For all applicants, the duration of education in high school must be at least 3 years.
- Students should indicate their choice according to preference.
- Students who enroll will be assigned according to student preference and the availability of seats in each college.
- Any foreign high school diploma is required to be equivalent to a UAE high school diploma (the university will follow the required steps in this regard at the expense of the candidate).
- A student who has been expelled from an institute or any other institution of higher learning due to misconduct or any educational grounds will not be allowed admission.
- Candidates must obtain their high school diploma or equivalent qualification, not less than 3 years before enrolling in university, with a minimum required average.
- Students must not be over 22 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates will not be allowed to start their lessons before completing the required documents.
- Acceptance of candidates is equivalent to the existing seats in each department, and their selection is based on their high school certificate or equivalent percentage.
- Leadership: Dr. Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi (President)
- Gender: Mixed (Co-education)
- Tel: +97165181111 / +97165181141