- Founded: 1998
- Address: 1013, Onyx Tower 2 Greens, Opp Dubai internet city – Dubai, UAE
- Tel: +97143970095
Our Philosophy depends on the following values:
- Be realistic and master the transfer of manpower.
- Be useful to working professionals.
- Create a learning group where the student has a major influence on the learning process.
- Develop different features in staff, student and training strategies to learn what is meant by a solid learning module as well as a trade in ideas.
- Encourage yourself to improve in a safe and encouraging environment.
10 best motivations to consider with Capital
- Global recognition: Standard British education is universally accepted.
UAE Certification: Capital is authorized and certified by HDA, a Dubai government agency.
Value for money: Reasonable education costs in the UK and different countries.
Capital graduates’ priorities are: Amazing business and career opportunities after completing courses with Capital. Some of our scholars are HR managers and leaders with whom we have a job.
- Opportunity to form contacts: Deep connections with fellow students who are leaders of the association and who are at exceptionally high positions in the business.
The capital is Dubai. Multinational and Safe: Capital students are born in India, Kazakhstan, France, Nepal, Ghana, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia. This diverse nature of the student body is one of our many virtues.
- Empathy staff and faculty groups: Over the years, our students have been instrumental in coordinating their staff and personnel and providing support for students’ educational needs.
- Quality Assured Learning: Capital Pearson works in a variety of partnerships with the UK and we have a few QA visits each year that test quality procedures in the capital, strengthening business and student learning and higher excellence. Is.
- Organized Learning Management: Capital utilizes the top of the social learning management infrastructure that allows students, staff and capital to stay connected at all stages. Our classrooms are built using high-tech educational facilities.
- Award-winning students: Possibly Capital is the only institute whose students have won awards in design competitions, for example, during the Dubai International Fashion Week, Bride Show, Hotel Show and Bourgeois Art Awards.
- Lecture Halls and Labs: The Institute is developing administration lecture rooms with 30 to 35 students in each, two interior decoration studios, a fashion lab, a language lab and one lab for elementary courses, for example, GMAT, TOEFL, SAT and so on. Each room includes LCD projectors and whiteboards and screens.
- Some rooms also have LED TVs. The entire building is interconnected through WIFI and is offered to students free of charge.
- Student Lounge: The Student Lounge is a comfortable area with bean sacks, football tables, electronic entertainment, etc., as well as the convenience of scholars.
- Portoli Cafe: The cafe is within the boundaries of the building in which the capital resides. It offers incredible coffee and punctual food throughout the day (Sunday to Thursday).
- Silver Screens: Lamsi Plaza is just a couple of steps from the capital and has two wide screens and the latest maps of recent photos.
- Restaurants and food items: There are some food shops, dining areas and husband bubble outlets within walking distance of the capital. Some well-known names, for example, are within a minute’s walk of the
- Institute of Chile, Little Bangkok, KFC, Hardis, Baskin-Robbins, and so on.
- Five Star Hotels: Located right next to the Capital Movenpick Hotel, Raffles Hotel, Grand Hyatt and New Creek Park Heights and Routes.
- Shopping: Lamsi Mall is a one-minute walk from the campus grounds and Wafi Mall is a few minutes’ drive away. Both of these shopping centers are located to provide outstanding shopping experiences and entertainment venues.
Banks: Emirates NBD, Emirates Islamic Bank, RAC Bank and ADIB are located just off campus.
Balance of employment: Some employment tips are within walking distance of campus.
Wheelchair Ramp: There is an inclined plane in the capital that is designed for students in wheelchairs to get to the campus without any hassle.
The capital was recognized by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding body. A large portion of our courses have been approved by Pearson, UK.
In addition, the Capital Knowledge and Human Development Authority is recognized by the Government of Dubai.
- Leadership: Dr Sanjay Batheja (Director)
- Fees: AED 1,500 – 20,000
- Gender: Mixed (Co-education)
- Number of Staff: 40
- Number of Students: 400
- Postal Code: 6718
- Tel: +97143970095