- Founded: 2006
- Address: Al Mafraq, Near Al mafraq Hospital – Abu Dhabi, UAE (Map)
- Tel: +97125078765
Founded in 2006, Fatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) aims to cater to the growing need for talented professional medical professionals in the UAE. The school started with a B.Sc. More than 10 degree programs have been offered in the Nursing Program since 2006 and since then in B.Sc. And, diploma level in health sciences. Nursing Systems is working in a joint effort with Griffith University in Australia.
In addition to the bachelor’s degree, the School Nursing Practitioner provides a contact program for nurses who hold a diploma. The program aimed to graduate close students in the field of nursing and improve the qualifications and education of diploma holder nursing professionals already working in the field of healthcare.
The school is directed to support the healthcare sector in Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates to meet its needs by firing full and skilled nurses. Fatima College of Health Sciences has the amazing honor of being honored by Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak Al-Katibi, Mother of the United Arab Emirates, Supreme Chairwoman of the Family Development Foundation, President of the General Women’s Union, President of the General Federation of Women and Arab Women. President of the organization.
Fatima College of Health Sciences is a degree-granting institute at conventions of many incredible colleges, including King’s College London, Boston College, Radcliffe College, Imperial College London and Amherst College.
Fatima College of Health Sciences is focused on:
Train skilled and competent specialists, who will practice evidence-based practice in various settings of medical services.
Provide inclusive, dynamic and socially understandable educational modules that are quick to adapt to the changing needs of healthcare in the UAE.
Maintain a culture of integrated and operational research.
Encourage community-focused services with outdoor health professionals and the community in general.
Provide wonderful learning conditions for the student by using technological advances and encouraging objective analysis and evaluation.
Strong and rewarding training create learning conditions that encourage deep rooted learning.
Fatima College of Health Sciences, in partnership with the Institute of Applied Technology, achieved a worldwide success by achieving the globally institutional accreditation of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in the United States.
The Institute of Applied Technology is seen as a primary educational institution for obtaining this approval under this new set of rules of international institutes of higher and technical training in each of its organizations which integrates quality assurance. Connected with interest as a framework, including institutes. Higher and pre-university education.
Fatima College of Health Sciences offers different health science sciences programs at three principled campuses, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Ajman. The fourth campus of the college in the West will start attracting students from September 2014. About 800 students are enrolled in the courses offered on different campuses so far.
FCHS provides students with the opportunity to acquire information and enhance their skills.
- Ability to work in a medical environment.
- Action against pollution.
- Gentle and caring with patients and their families.
- Immediate response to immediate situations.
Ability to Communicate
- Because of the audience, the content and the reason
- Compile healthcare records from casual status reports to appropriate project reports
- Create and deliver healthcare lectures to audience ratings.
- Ability to work with other healthcare professionals.
- Basic intuitive and critical thinking
- Evaluate the situation and find out the answers
- Better understanding of healthcare, nursing and medicine
- Develop basic skills for professional professional services.
- Obligations related to patient care and safety
- Leader of health groups
- All students enrolled in FCHS must meet the English requirements by getting a band in AC IELTS or EmSAT> = 1100> = 5.0. Local students who fail to get IELTS Band 5.0 or their EmSAT between 500 and 1099 will be enrolled in the Foundation Program for College Admission Training.
- Secondary school certificate or equivalent, certified by the Ministry of Education / ADEK.
A high school with a minimum of 70% for admission to IAT Secondary Certificate or Bachelor of Nursing,
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Radiography and Medical Imaging, or Bachelor of Emergency Health (Paramedics).
- Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy Secondary School with Batch Rate = 80%
IELTS (Academic) Band> = 5.0 or Compare (EmSAT = 1100); UAE national candidates can join the FCHS Foundation Program by lowering the score (between Amst 500 and 1099).
- Medical clearance is required for verification.
- Women are the only female students to be admitted.
Incentives for UAE Nationals
- Nationally and internationally licensed courses
- The monthly stipend is paid by scale.
- Annual bonus
- In a joint effort of CHA and the Ministry of Health, guaranteed employment is available to FCHS students after graduation.
- Leadership: Dr. Daryl A. Cornish (Director)
- Fees: AED 60,000 – 60,000
- Gender: Girls
- Tel: +97125078765