- Founded: 2007
- Address: Al Saada St. Muroor Road – Abu Dhabi, UAE (Map)
- Tel: +97124018000
Newly established Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (COSTAR) and Petroleum Institute (PI) with world class standards Is mixing Research institute to seamlessly integrate research and education into world leaders and critical thinkers in science and engineering. Khalifa University strives to be one of the most comprehensive research universities of the 21st century, while promoting the rapidly growing academic economy of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates.
We offer advanced undergraduate and graduate programs, taught by a diverse range of world-class professors, researchers and educators.
Our teaching and research facilities help our graduates quickly contribute to the UAE’s growing knowledge-based economy, and our alumni hold leadership positions in the UAE and beyond. Are
Why study at Khalifa University?
KU was ranked the top university in the UAE in 2016
KU is dedicated to developing its students as tomorrow’s competitive engineers, scientists, innovators, problem solvers, and leaders in the world’s fastest-growing and high-demand high field.
KUK’s three state-of-the-art campuses have state-of-the-art research facilities located throughout the region.
The KUK’s two flagship research institutes – the Masdar Institute and the Petroleum Institute – operate as interdisciplinary research units focused on long-term strategic priorities.
Members of the KUK International Faculty have extensive teaching experience and years of teaching experience at world-renowned universities.
KUK students benefit from each other’s attention through the small class size, the ratio of teachers to our students is 9: 1.
KU is truly an international university. The students are from 53 different countries and more than 40 faculties.
Full undergraduate and graduate scholarships are available for UAE national and international students
KU has 16 specialized research centers that respond to the needs of local and international industry.
KUK students benefit from the university’s active relations and strategic partnerships with international institutions of higher learning, which include student exchange opportunities, student sponsorship, employment opportunities for students, internship programs, and joint research programs. Provide
Studying at KU means learning research with real-world applications, as KU has signed research contracts with more than 50 industries and government-sponsored research, and 20 million sponsored research contracts in the last two years. Signed more than a dollar.
KU is located in one of the most dynamic international cities in the world. Abu Dhabi – The world’s second most popular city for work, leisure and work, was played in 2017, just behind New York, by the Epsop Top Cities Index.
As a world-class, research-intensive institution, KU will:
- Drive Abu Dhabi and the UAE as a destination of knowledge and an engine for economic growth through active translation of research into the country’s economy.
- Integrate seamless research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science and engineering, administration and medicine.
- Constantly innovate and integrate world-class learning and discovery methods.
- Create a diverse community of service-oriented, ambitious and talented people through an environment that fosters creative inquiry, critical thinking and human values and nurtures them.
- Empower society with practical and social skills, entrepreneurship and lifelong learning ability that will further strengthen the country’s workforce.
KU aims to grow Abu Dhabi and become a global leader in the UAE’s fast-growing knowledge economy, the destination of selective education, and the most comprehensive research university of the 21st century.
Khalifa University of Science and Technology has identified the following strategic priorities.
World-class education: Train future leaders to internationally recognized standards.
Influential research: Developing research globally with local relevance and international impact.
Catalyst for Economic Growth: Strengthening the National Economy through Innovation and Research Commercialization.
The university aims to gain international recognition and recognition for its programs.
Where they work
- Khalifa University
- ADNOC Group
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority – UAE
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority – DEWA
- Nawah Energy Company
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre
- Ministry of Education – Dubai, UAE
What they do
- Information Technology
- Business Development
- Community and Social Services
- Military and Protective Services
- Leadership: Vice President: Dr. Arif Sultan Al Hammadi
- Gender: Mixed (Co-education)
- Postal Code: 127788
- Tel: +97124018000