- Founded: 1976
- Address: Knowledge Village – Al Ain, UAE
- Tel: +97143671700
The flagship university of the United Arab Emirates offers a full range of high quality graduate and undergraduate programs, accredited by nine UAE colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering Food and agriculture. Humanities and social sciences; This Law; Medicine and Health Sciences And science. With a leading international faculty, state-of-the-art campus, and a full range of student support services, the UAE offers a unique learning environment that is unparalleled in the UAE. The University of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the first and most important national university in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the UAE aspires to be a comprehensive, research-oriented university and currently has approximately 14,000 Emirati and international students enrolled.
The UAE is currently ranked among the top research universities in the GCC and the Arab world, and is ranked 25th in the world.
UAE educational programs are developed in partnership with employers, so there is a huge demand for our graduates. UAE alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce and government throughout the region. Our continued investment in facilities, services and staff ensures that the UAE will serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
- Respect for Heritage and Cultural Diversity: We respect and strive to uphold deep-rooted values and the rich heritage of the UAE.
- Integrity and Transparency: We adhere to high ethical principles and work with integrity, transparency and accountability to build trust and credibility.
- Collaborative working environment: We help each other work through collaboration and teamwork.
- Student Attention: We recognize that students are at the center of university activities and ensure that our work contributes to the continued improvement of student success.
- Effectiveness in decision making: We focus on results, base our decisions and plans on evidence and analysis, and develop and adopt support systems and procedures in the core business of the university.
- Effective Communication: We are committed to effective communication with all of our stakeholders (staff, students, alumni, partners, vendors, and local and international communities) through a variety of ways.
- Dedication to Knowledge: We are committed to world-class education and scholarships related to students’ careers and social needs.
Where they work
- United Arab Emirates University
- ADNOC Group
- Department of Education And Knowledge – ADEK
- ADIB – Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Al Ain City Municipality
- Etihad Airways
- The Abu Dhabi Company for Petroleum Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority – DEWA
- Higher Colleges of Technology
What they do
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Leadership: Dr. Ali Rashid Al Noaimi (Chancellor)
- Gender: Mixed (Co-education)
- Number of Staff: 950
- Number of Students: 13810
- Tel: +97143671700