- Founded: 2007
- Address: Mohammed Bin Zayed City - Abu Dhabi, UAE (Map)
- Tel: +97125082700
Abu Dhabi Technology Al Ain, Al Bayana Institute of Science and Technology. The Al Reef Institute for Logistics and Applied Technology in the Western Region, Shahama, the Sharjah Institute of Science and Technology in Sharjah, the Secondary Technical School (STS) and the Center for the Advancement of Vocational Education (VEDC).
ADVETI is a business entity of the Abu Dhabi Government and is run by the Abu Dhabi Center for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET).
ADVETI is authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and has formally recognized all of its existing programs and is working toward national certification of new programs.
ADVETI offers a wide range of applied certificate and diploma programs that meet the needs of the job market, including: business, IT, travel and tourism, design, environmental science, industrial technology, logistics and engineering. The included base level program is accessible to students who do not meet the English requirements for admission to diploma programs.
The programs offered at ADVETI have been developed exclusively in consultation with Abu Dhabi industry and organizations. This ensures that ADVETI graduates are employable and ready to meet the demands of local business efforts and associations.
To provide the Emirate with the capabilities to enhance the future development of the nation through a working environment, deep-rooted technical and professional training and preparation.
The first goal
Becoming a standard for technical and vocational education and preparation in the UAE.
Talent: Continuously develop and fulfill the most amazing principles of education and teaching and business practices.
The Truth of Confidence: Let us conduct ourselves professionally and ethically with truth and openness in all our actions.
Respect: Establish connections that reflect dignity and diversity with students, peers and the community.
Empathy: Appreciate the needs of others by considering and supporting them.
Teamwork: Work together through knowledge support, encouragement and sharing to achieve your goals.
Innovation: Encourage innovation, entrepreneurship, talent and progressive thinking.
- Objective 1: Provide first-class technical and vocational education and guidance.
- Objective 2: Prepare students with the skills to solve industry, business and government problems.
- Objective 3: Attract and retain highly performing, qualified and experienced staff.
- Objective 4: Act as a reasonable and supportive association.
- Objective 5: Recognized as a socially dependent association.
- Objective 6: Provide professional and professional development for staff and students.
- Leadership: H.E. Eng. Hussain Al Hammadi (Chairman)
- Tel: +97125082700